Sinister: bad bad night

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Oct 24 08:04:53 BST 1998

Hello list,

                As was already mentioned, the Philadelphia show was cancelled.
I think I heard all of Housemartins' songs before wee Chris Geddes came out
and told us to go away.  He looked so distraught about Isobel (what's happened
to her anyway?) that I felt almost guilty for feeling disappointed out of my
mind at not seeing B&S.  And his "I'm sorry's!"  are still echoing horribly in
my head!  Ohhhh.

So, I'd imagine they're not going to be off to Toronto tonight, right?  Does
this mean the Toronto show will be cancelled as well?  Is it sold out or near
it in any case?

                Now I am sick (I was the one blowing my nose on soggy tissues)
and my stomach hurts.  Does anyone have an extra ticket to the Nov 2 show?

I'm off to bed.  Bye bye
Tami