Sinister: is toronto on? help!

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Sat Oct 24 15:10:08 BST 1998

hi all,

it's not like i'm travelling a huge distance or anything and need to find out
early, but i was wondering if anyone has heard boo about the toronto show
tonight. does anyone know what's happened to isobel? poor girl, i hope she's
feeling okay and can make the toronto show, if she can't i'm going to
apologise in advance for people i know who are going to shout things at the
stage. just get well soon, and hopefully the band won't use up all their money
on terribly expensive american medical care. they should try and get at least
over the canadian border, because hospital care is cheaper here. i do hope
somebody has sent flowers to sweet isobel.

anticipatorily,
jessica

ps. if anyone has late-breaking news, feel free to call me. it's (416)
438-0858. don't be alarmed at my mother, she doesn't bite.