Sinister: it's the day!

jessica tinystar at xxx.com
Sat Oct 24 19:18:10 BST 1998

hi again,

hm, i can only hope that no news is good news in regards to how sweet
isobel is doing right now. i'm looking quite forward to seeing all the
lovely listies at the toronto meet even if there is no show. perhaps we
could head over to toby's and get some wings in the case of
cancellation...i've been craving chicken wings for the longest time, toby's
has the best spicy barbeque ones. <sigh> this day is going by rather
slowly.

for all of you who will be at the show tonight, i'd love to get a hello
from you. i've got glasses and short flaming red hair...it's a bit of a
story, but i'm getting comfortable in it. it certainly is a change from my
natural blonde. i'm sure i'll be wearing a sweater of some sort, and more
than likely carrying a green camera bag. whee, i can't wait!

love,
jessicaxo

"Homer, you've got it set on 'whore'."
Someone had spied on us, I suppose, as we sat beside the canal and ate
the sandwiches, drinking not even orangeade or Coca-Cola but hot milk
out of a thermos.