Sinister: washington d.c. show...a hopeless attempt.

Michael H Gilham mgilham at xxx.edu
Sun Oct 25 00:44:38 BST 1998

On Sat, 24 Oct 1998, Mothra wrote:

> i am one of the unfortunate mass who attended the cancelled show in philly
> last night...i will probably be disappointed yet again, but is the d.c.
> show sold out?  probably.  and does anyone have tickets they will not be

The DC show is now, in fact, sold out ...

> using?  probably not.  but i thought i'd ask...next i may try phoning
> matador and seeing what i can find out there...but i'm sure this will be
> yet another fruitless attempt.  AAAAAAAH, life!!!  ah, well, at least i
> have tigermilk...

Good luck!  I'll check w/ some people I know down here [DC] about other
means of gaining admittance to the gig [guest lists] -- wouldn't be very
optimistic, though ;-)

So for those that managed to arrive early enough to see the whole Cinerama
set, what did ya think?

best,
Michael

PS  If anyone lives in Balmore-DC area -- or knows someome that does --
there may be a chance that tickets will be given away on the WHFS radio
programme, 'now hear this', which airs tomorrow [Sun.] nite.  I think it
starts around 8pm, but don't take my word for it [you might want to check
around 7pm, if relevant].
	They have a web-site: <www.whfs.com> ; but I dunno if the air
schedule is on there ...