Sinister: Mishearings & Cancellations

Brier Random brier at xxx.com
Sun Oct 25 02:58:15 GMT 1998

My best lyric-mishearing was from "A Century of Elvis".  Instead of:
"How Elvis is supposed to be still alive"
I heard:
"How Elvis is supposed to be sterilized".
I thought the "E Files" videos were pornos, and Elvis didn't have any
reaction to them because he was castrated or something.  But I was wrong.

On the cancelled Philly show:  I think the band owed it to everyone to play
without her.  Would ANYONE in the audience have rather had their money back
than to have heard the songs without cello & Is's backup singing?  But I
guess it's not up to us to decide.  But I think everyone would've preferred
anything to nothing.  I would rather hear four songs with David & an
acoustic guitar than have my $12.50 back.  Now I'm sure there will never be
a California show, since that was dependent upon how well things went in the
east.  Well I've still got the CDs.  Get well Isobel.