Sinister: Sinister cancelling

BelSinistr at xxx.com BelSinistr at xxx.com
Sun Oct 25 04:49:21 GMT 1998

I am somewhat new to this list but i needed to voice my outrage on the matter
of the Toronto show being cancelled.
I was supposed to go see Belle tonight in Toronto.  I am only 15 so me and a
friend got a ride from his dad all the way to toronto. May i add that it took
3 hours to drive there a lot of food and gas money. anyway, we arrived at the
venue and waited around for about an hour and when 8 rolled around they
started posting signs saying that the concert was cancelled and postponed and
whatnot.  Well I talked to them and they said that they only found out about
the cancellation that day around 4.  I find this extremely inconsiderate on
Belle and Sebastians part, I would have thought they would have had more
concerns for there LOYAL FANS, don't get me wrong I hope Isobel gets well as
soon as possible but just perhaps notifing the venue a day before the concert
was to be cancelled would have been nice.

Well thats what happened to me tonight and I am extremely bummed
The good thing is they said it was going to be postponed so that we should
hold onto our tickets...

Ben