Sinister: philadelphia debacle

remaniac eyh96 at xxx.edu
Sun Oct 25 05:32:59 GMT 1998

after making various arrangements with school, work etc., driving for over
five hours, and waiting in line for about two, the cancellation was
certainly a tremendous disappointment. for the most part, though, i think
at least some of us were more concerned about isobel's (then) undisclosed
condition and how poorly wee chris was treated than our own inconveniences.
(though the attitudes of trocadero staff didn't lift any spirits, as we
were essentially thrusted out of the building). would we really have
wanted the band to play without an integral member, and with a more
pressing concern on their minds?  ok, now i won't draw the issue out any
longer.

indirect thanks to julie gerstein for her hospitality... and it was lovely
to meet goon (who described the philadelphia experience quite well and had
daisies!) and his sister, and other sinisterines.

--emily