Sinister: hoping for isobel's recovery

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 25 07:05:28 GMT 1998

hi all,

well i am here in chicago already for the show on monday and all i can say is
that i hope isobel is well for the show.  i am beginning to have major doubts
and i think i am going to be heartbroken come monday.  can someone please e-
mail me right away if they find out the show is cancelled? i only get sinister
in digest form and won't find out for a while after the official post is made.
i might be able to change my flight and come back early.  i am set to stay
until tuesday afternoon.  since it is a $25 charge to change my ticket, i
think i will stay anyways until tuesday, but i would like to know as soon as
possible if the show is going to be cancelled.  i came a LONG way today for
this, and i want her to feel better so i can see them.  (and for the sake of
isobel's health, i hope she is better too).

sadly,

jennifer

the la girl in chicago :(

Thessaly1 at aol.com