Sinister: Cinerama and Chicago (but not together)

It's me! aadam at xxx.com
Sun Oct 25 08:20:43 GMT 1998

Dave wrote:

>         someone asked about cinerama -- not bad, musically not that
>         far from the weddoes which was to be expected i guess, i don't
>         have their album but i think they essentially played most of it.
>         (also said this was their 2nd gig ever...can that be true?)
It was their 2nd show _in the USA_.

I have absolutely no idea whether the Chicago show will take place or
not, but I was at Metro tonight and saw no indication (ie: signs) that
the show was cancelled. Since I didn't know of Isobel's illness until
after I got home, I didn't know to look.
Anyone who wants to try calling them for details (as I will do tomorrow)
can at (773) 549 4140.
And if for some reason anyone needs to call me ("help, I'm from
out-of-town and I'm at Ashland and Division and I'm lost!"), (773) 235
1649.

Wishing Isobel all best towards a speedy recovery.
Aadam