Sinister: my brain hurts

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Sun Oct 25 18:05:20 GMT 1998

Oh, another migraine day. i lay down to try to alleviate the pain and fell
into a coma-like state for a while. i wake up to find i had been dribbling
all over the sleeping bag which i'm using to supplement my duvet, now the
weather's  gone cold. i just have to keep telling myself that i'm not well,
and shouldn't trust myself, when i get like that, but it's ever so
depressing.
anyway, i've recovered now, though i do feel as though i may get another one
if i don't watch out, but then i've recently become a very big
hyperchondriac.
thoughts of hernias, brain haemorrages, meningitis, encephalitis lethargica,
and random death keep bothering me. how can i stop being so fucking morbid?
it's the manics fan in me - yep there's a tiny little goth girl inside of
me, waxing poetical about 1993. i like to hoover too.

about arab straps, i thought they were for horses - ie arab horses - not
people, also they're a photo of one in select this month - it's a bit of an
anticlimax to look at though.

still can't think of any damn SMUT. well, there is something, but there's no
way i'm sharing it.

alix alix alix alix alxi alxia xlia xlaix alix alxia xlia xlaix alxial
xlaixl alix

'Horses and women, that's what i like'
well..no. Horses are over-rated( i *know*, i used to dream about them a lot,
and now i know they're hyped), and women, well, women tend to be feminists.