Sinister: Thought there was love in everything and everyone...

MileEndGrl at xxx.com MileEndGrl at xxx.com
Sun Oct 25 22:14:46 GMT 1998

In a message dated 10/25/98 6:03:33 AM Pacific Standard Time,
reid.dossinger at bigfoot.com writes:

<<
 There...now kiss and make up.  Now kiss again.  Now with a little
 tongue.  And pull your bodies a little closer.  Do you mind if I turn
 this camera on? >>

Roflol!!! I just thought that was so hysterical.
I think I am going to send Isobel a get well card and I think most people
should too. Whenever I am really sick, like last year when I had surgery, a
nice get well message always makes me feel better. Just the fact that I know
someone cares lifts my spirits. I am going to include a poem. So I think you
all should write one also and perhaps she will feel 98% better just knowning
so many people out there care about her.

I went to see Air the other night, I am not the biggest fan, but I must say I
was so shocked at how good they were. My respect for them has near doubled
since then.
Just a side thought.

Cassandra