Sinister: that really is so strange

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Sun Oct 25 23:08:08 GMT 1998

oh my...all those days of crying and praying-pretending to read the
fortune on the bottom of my teacup and moaning and hating my parents and
being distracted with candy and intricate sleeping at the bus
shelter-running away plans....and they CANCELLED Toronto!
how eerie....Of course,most of me is sad for everyone who went out...and
Isobel for being so sick...but the teeny selfish evil part of me that
lives in the wall is wondering does this mean a rescheduling of dates!

Oh how ridiculous running away would have been now...
this really is so strange,i was so sure i'd be missing a big chunk of
live forever,so sure they'd never come back...and then cancelled.

lady penelope..i know how you feel about stuart murdoch, he's not a
priggishness,he's 'achingly beautiful' i saw that picture of him in the
SELECT with the Felt tshirt,a teeny little porcelain ceramic kitten he
is!

goosebumps..i swear
Genevieve

'if i was the king of the world,tell you what i'd do,have belle and
sebastian everywhere,and make sweet love to you'