Sinister: NYC residents/concertgoers

remaniac eyh96 at xxx.edu
Mon Oct 26 01:56:04 GMT 1998

i returned home disappointed from the philadelphia cancellation only to
find a message that i will not be able to stay with my friend in nyc
during the b+s dates there! if any of you has a spare patch of floor and
is willing to let me crash at your place (or know of some other viable
option, such as a decent hostel), i would be so grateful. i'll bring you
cookies or daisies or a dog on wheels badge or something. ideally i'd like
to be in manhattan friday through tuesday, but as long as i can be there
for the sunday and monday shows, that's fine. please email me privately as
soon as you can.

thank you,
emily