Sinister: DC Tickets??????

Josh Herr jrherr at xxx.edu
Sun Oct 25 19:13:36 GMT 1998

hi list...
I have been on the list for what must be over a year now and I have never
posted...
I just wanted to say that after driving 18 hours and spending money for
gas, tolls,
lodging, food, and lastly five tickets to the philly show.  Not to mention
I missed two days of work...  I'm "slightly" upset that I was not able to
see Belle and Sebastian play.
It's actually become quite a joke now for me and my friends... and I'm
feeling really bad about the guy up front who yelled "I'm gonna KILL you!"
to Chris after the final anouncement... but it really was quite funny...
ok, my question is could someone please tell me were I could find two
tickets to the DC show?  Everyone I have talked to is out of tickets!
Thanks for the time and sorry about my gripe session.
~ josh