Sinister: Random meetings

Robin Stout Ppyrrjs at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 26 10:33:32 GMT 1998

Someone wrote a while ago about us going to the same university but
never having met each other. It reminded me of something that
happened in the summer. I was walking through Kidderminster (known
locally as Kiddy, or "big pile of poo"), which is really just a very
grey, dull place and not the sort of place you expect anything to
happen, when I saw a girl in a B&S bus
t-shirt. It was an orange and maroon one and looked lovely and it
brightened up my day, cos I was feeling a bit unhappy. I was going to
speak to the girl, but I'd been grinning inanely at her t-shirt for
quite a while and I think she thought I was looking at her boobs, so
I just smiled.

Byeeeeeeeeeeee
Robin