Sinister: Any Live Bootlegs Please???

JaMeS eculb at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 26 12:39:39 GMT 1998

Hello there fellow Belleandsebastianites,

Please please please does anyone have any tapes of the Manchester Town
hall gig on Sunday Evening 27th(?) December 1997 or the recent Shepherd's
Bush Empire gig on the 7th September 1998? Am willing to sacrifice my own
mother to get copies of these gigs.

I can offer copies of the stuff I have:
I picked up a bootleg Tigermilk CD with 8 bonus tracks on it-the 2
Radcliffe sessions they did, including Dog on Wheels, The State I'm In,
Judy, Like Dylan, I could be dreaming, seeing other people (slow version),
We rule the school, and modern rock song.

Ive also got the 4 songs from the last session as far as i know
(llpj,seymour stein,slow graffitti,sleep the clock around), and the
Christmas Show they did for Radio Scotland last year ( though Im missing
the start with Isobel-can anyone help me here??).

emails please,

...JaMeS...