Sinister: Arab Strap enquiry

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Mon Oct 26 13:10:09 GMT 1998

This message was mostly composed on Friday but I forgot to send it.
What a weekend. Poor darling Isobel. This just confirms what I always
thought: antibiotics are evil. Apparently Cerys from Catatonia
recently proclaimed that we should all lick our kitchen floors and
we'd never be ill. A bit extreme, but I agree with the sentiment.
Maybe this was why Lazy Line Painter Jane was licking railings? To
boost her immune system, and the thrush was a tragic side effect.

Re. staring at girl's boobs: i had a bit of a trauma on friday night
when someone i considered one of my best friends and a thoroughly
sweet bloke admitted that HE STARES AT GIRLS BOOBS WHEN TALKING TO
THEM AND NOT THEIR FACES. INCLUDING MINE! i never noticed. so naive.
sigh. another one bites the dust. he's still sweet, obviously, but a
bit rude too.

Friday's bit:

 On Thu, 22 Oct
1998, Mark Iles wrote:

> Maybe I'm just a little too innocent or just plain confused, but if this
> ring is down at the base of the penis, then how does it get anywhere near
> the clitoris?

This occurred to me too. And I was also confused by 'this ring is
placed lower than is natural'. Where, pray, on the penis *would* it be
natural to position a smooth steel ring?

Perhaps any interested/baffled listees could all meet up one night
and learn together...

Someone asked about a dog on wheels. I don't know where you can get
one now, but a very good friend of mine inexplicably acquired one (a
sort of hybrid between a tricycle and a rocking horse, only it was a
dog) at a party (I think he stole it from the drama society - don't
know why they had it) and spent the whole night dancing drunkenly with
it, shouting 'look, it's my dog on wheels! Look!' and eventually
smothering it in sloppy kisses. He looked very
silly so perhaps it's best to avoid getting hold of one.

Ooh, and Just a modern rock song SO IS a winter song. Yes! I never
thought of it before but yes! I guess Fox In The Snow is an obvious
one too.

making free with my lewd and lascivious boasts, archel xxxxx>

>           +---+   "legion of bedroom saddo devotees"  +---+
>  +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm

"If everything seems to be going well, you obviously don't know what the
hell is going on."