Sinister: philly show, 2 more cents

Kristin Bierfelt (MFA) Kbierfelt at xxx.org
Mon Oct 26 13:57:00 GMT 1998

here's me, getting into a yelling match with some abercrombie upenn boy
in the balcony who kept yelling JUST ONE SONG!!! because OBVIOUSLY if
just one song were going to happen, they'd have done it and not come out
and made that announcement.  like one asshole's going to yell just one
song and the band is going to look at each other and go, uh, hey, we
never thought of THAT!!

i'm just sorry that there were a lot of people who couldn't deal with
their disappointment better.
ok, so here's me, being really apologetic for the rudeness of the crowd.
here's me, really terribly disappointed, but *trying* to act like a
grown up about it.

ugh.
i'd be thrilled if they came back and did philly and toronto at the end
of the tour, but the idea of driving 7 hours to see them again is almost
too depressing to bear.
pennsylvania is always nice in my memories, but when i get back there...
ugh.

better show anecdotes:
my boyfriend and i ate at the south east, right across the street from
the troc, and there were these 5 or 6 youngish kids, real loud, and a
girl talking about how when she saw r.e.m. she almost came just from
seeing him sing.  "how could you not?"  really funny and completely
inappropriate conversation.
actually, i found her really annoying.

so who was the guy who had the really long red hair and the flowers?  i
saw you from the balcony and thought i remembered some sinisterite
saying that they looked like that.

gotta unsubscribe before i get fired.  :)

xo Kris