Sinister: TWATTYBUS playing in stores !!

Niceaction at xxx.com Niceaction at xxx.com
Mon Oct 26 19:20:26 GMT 1998

Evening all  :o)

Just thought i would give a quick story of how i was in my local "borders"
store in Brighton, and, over the stereo comes TWATTYBUS.. Well, if you've ever
heard B&S over an instore stereo you will know the excitment that came over
me.  I kept on walking around during "Brilliant Career" hoping to spot the
employee who looks most like a B&S fan. I was just so excited !!   So......  I
looked around for where the speakers were, and positioned myself on a reading
bench directly below a speaker. That is where I started to sign.  Now, i
havent got a bad voice, but its nothing like Mad Dogs.
To cover my embarasment from all the people walking past, i looked around for
a book, i was in the History section, so i decided on "The History of Tibet"
I opened it up and looked at the words rather than read them, and continued to
sing.
Then, whilst BWTAS was on, a middle aged woman came up to me and started to
laugh and said "Hey, cool, another Belle & Sebastian fan".  She then left me
to keep singing.

Jamie
xx

Is-ob-bel