Sinister: belle & sebastian.

Crow2343 at xxx.com Crow2343 at xxx.com
Mon Oct 26 23:13:14 GMT 1998

hiya. i'm new to the list. i just wanted to express my disappointment in
attending the philadelphia show but i am glad to hear that isobelle is in high
spirits again. also, some members of the crowd were *very* cruel to chris
though i must say that the drunk guy in the balcony who spelled out words
using his arms and body in cheerleader form and later poured a cup of beer and
smashed said cup upon his forehead certainly gave us something to talk about
while we awaited the news. i'll also be going (or attempting to go to) the
washington d.c. gig. is anyone else making the trek from afar?

lv,
-dannyb