Sinister: RE: sinister-digest V2 #434

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 27 00:22:51 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From:	owner-sinister-digest at xxx.net
[mailto:owner-sinister-digest at majordomo.net]
Sent:	24 October 1998 06:58
To:	sinister-digest at majordomo.net
Subject:	sinister-digest V2 #434

sinister-digest       Saturday, October 24 1998       Volume 02 : Number 434

Hi list!

Awreet! Tis meee the lovely sarah and I'm at garys and writing from,
uuuurrrr, his mail, as you may well gather!!!! And aren't we having a lovely
time :) We've been to Burger King, P!R!O!B!E! records, where I boughrt the
CORNEILOUS album, and Gary bought the Interpreters single and the Kodiak
single, not be to be mistaken for the film people :) Heh heh!!! OOOOOOH!
Isn't life fun at timeas! Espedially whjen you cany type asnd you are with
one you ljuuuuuve L)

ANYWAYS! FunkySeb wrote :

So you were in london fluffy? You should have said so earlier.Instead
of enduring some shite west end show, you could have gone with me to watch
the
bungee jumpers in battersea shit themselves,

Aye! Mindeed I was! It was PISH an'all. I wish I had beeen able to have a
fun time in your no doubt luvvverly hangoooooots, but I was enslaved by the
bonds of family, and thus would have been unable to see you. Honestly, I
would have LOVED to meet you London crowd, bjut I could not :( BOO CHIZ
CHIZ. STARSAD.

Perdro Miller wrote stuff UI was going to reply to as well but I can't find
it amongst Garys bloody sdigezt so I can't be arsed finding it and I can't
be arsed correctin all my typos either, soo POO OFF SMELLHEADFSA AND DIIIIED
why doncha cos I don't give a poo. Well I do really, but hey!

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah :)