Sinister: i caught it from a cello

Mphintz at xxx.com Mphintz at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 05:01:08 GMT 1998

On Sunday I played in a children's concert.  I thought it was a concert _for_
children, but it turned out to be a concert with teenage soloists.  I was a
bit disappointed, but decided to stay and play because, um, I was getting
paid.

I was slightly afraid that the cello section would turn ill like Isobel, and
one by one they would hobble off the stage to a waiting ambulance.  Perhaps
what she had was only affecting cellists.  Of course, since I play the bass, I
was afraid I might catch this cello disease because I play in the same clef as
a cello!  Luckily, all of us made it through the performance and are fine.

Yes, I resubbed because I couldn't bear to think of the seven hundred of you
having a big party without me.

		Living and loving
		Matthew