Sinister: last chance for wonderful company in new york!

Seamus Campbell conform at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 08:47:06 GMT 1998

   well, i leave saturday for new york, and it struck me that that was
soon enough that i should try again to find another place or two to stay
while i'm there.  so again:  my friend and i are coming out for 10 days
to go to belle and sebastian, cmj, museums, and anything else that
strikes our fancy.  we're nice, reasonable kids who are perfectly
willing to exchange dinner for floor space or something resembling it.
if there any nights between the 31st and the 8th (except maybe the 5th)
that this would work for you, drop me an e-mail.  you should probably
give me a phone number, too, so i can just call and confirm things.

   looking forward to some twattybus hospitality... which i will of
course be delighted to return when listees are coming out to olympia and
seattle...

   seamus