Sinister: Any Live Bootlegs Please???

JaMeS eculb at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 27 09:17:01 GMT 1998

Dear record company people who threatened my uni with legal action because
of the email i sent earlier to this list,

Sorry!!! I didnt mean to 'advertise' the fact that i had a tigermilk CD. I
read earlier mails by David Kitchen, which said that tape copies for home
use would not be stamped out. This is what i was refering to. Sorry if I
got this wrong.

To set the record straight, I am NOT offering anything, copies or
otherwise,

Hope this sorts things out,

A very scared,

JaMeS :(

On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, JaMeS wrote:

> Hello there fellow Belleandsebastianites,
>
> Please please please does anyone have any tapes of the Manchester Town
> hall gig on Sunday Evening 27th(?) December 1997 or the recent Shepherd's
> Bush Empire gig on the 7th September 1998? Am willing to sacrifice my own
> mother to get copies of these gigs.
>
> I can offer copies of the stuff I have:
> I picked up a bootleg Tigermilk CD with 8 bonus tracks on it-the 2
> Radcliffe sessions they did, including Dog on Wheels, The State I'm In,
> Judy, Like Dylan, I could be dreaming, seeing other people (slow version),
> We rule the school, and modern rock song.
>
> Ive also got the 4 songs from the last session as far as i know
> (llpj,seymour stein,slow graffitti,sleep the clock around), and the
> Christmas Show they did for Radio Scotland last year ( though Im missing
> the start with Isobel-can anyone help me here??).
>
> emails please,
>
> ...JaMeS...

>           +---+   "legion of bedroom saddo devotees"  +---+
>  +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+

	   *   	    " I tell like like it is "	     *