Sinister: Opinions, his fingernails

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Oct 27 09:56:22 GMT 1998

Dear members,

I know I've been quiet of late, but you see I've been busy doing things.
 Firstly, I feel partly responsible for this 'smut' thing that's been
going on.  I would just like to say thank you - I like the way I can
print out emails then enjoy them even more in ten minute toilet
sessions.  Especially the one about the kissing orgy (I should really
print out a fresh copy of that sodden manuscript, before someone
notices).

Secondly I'm very impressed with Wee Chris and his famous apology.
Surely he is the shyest and most breakable out of all the sebastics.
The boy should be sent sweeties for being so brave, and promoted to
Captain Geddes your in charge now Admiral Geddes.  Hmm, I'm sure they
are all rather done in by now.  Miss Julia and myself were shattered
after a week of the UK tour, it's no wonder the belle and sebastian
immune systems are faltering.  I wonder if they have a communal bath
after a concert like a top football team?  "Stuart, the soap is stuck to
your leg", Stevie would say whilst trying to dislodge the bar of
Imperial Leather.  "That's not the soap", Murdoch would smirk.
Meanwhile some suspicious bubbles would rise in the water around the
giggling Miss Martin.

Thirdly, I'm finding it difficult not to have Belle and Sebastian Dreams
these days.  Last night I was dreaming about liquid audio streamies of
Slow Graffiti.  And it had rude words to the same tune.  I awoke
shocked, but kinda proud of my subconscious brain thoughts, don't you
know.

And lastly my wishes have become fishes as on Thursday night I get to
see top genius of the parish and founder Incredible String Band member
Robin Williamson fully in concert.  Expect a full gibbering on Friday.

That is all,
    Christopher Leonard