Sinister: Wank Album

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Tue Oct 27 10:19:26 GMT 1998

Thanks to all the champion lovers who've shared their
musical sexperiences with us. Unfortunately, my religious
beliefs prevent me from "doing a shag" until I meet a woman
with really really massive knockers, as big as the Albert
Hall, so I have to make do with putting "Popcorn" by Hot
Butter on repeat and letting nature take its course.

Sorry to hear about your troubles at the Metro, It's Me. I
have a 1961 concert recording of blues legend Slim Harpo,
called "Sting It Then! Swamp Blues Jam". The story inside
the booklet is very similar to the one you tell, only with a
happy ending. it sounds like shit, but apparently it's a
valuable historical document. Is it one of yours?

Gary, have you been getting Sarah drunk?

Paul mentioned Baroness Thatcher's leadership qualities. I'd
more or less forgotten all about her until I read thet
Pinochet letter the other day. Amazing stuff, top comedy.
How did she last so long? It all seems a very long time ago.

I was going to make up some story about Isobel having been
caught unawares by the lack of impurities in the
Philadelphia smack supply, but I thought perhaps it wuld be
more fun if we had some kind of competition to see who can
come up with the most credible "real" reason for her
absence. I'm sure Teddy Pendergrass was involved in some
way. Maybe this is a bad idea. Oh well, back to shag albums.
Julian Cope claims that "Blackdance" by Klaus Schutze was
his seduction album. I bought it, just out of curiosity, and
it never fails to send me to sleep. It's pretty good
though - wurp-wurp-wurp - that kind of thing.

Bobby C