Sinister: more about shaggin'

Aranzazu Sanz-Garcia pcxas at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 27 10:43:44 GMT 1998

Hello again to all sinisterines!

Sorry because I sent that unsubscribe message to the list instead of
majordomo at ...etc.And anyway, it was not a true unsubscribing , as it is
just I have changed my address (both electronic and physical)

So, let's talk about sex.Here it is my own little contribution to the best
shagging albums ever issue which is going on lately : According to my
humble point of view, as always, predicted theoretical results are not too
close to experience...I would validate 'Orange' seems perfect from outside
and 'Suede' is ace, at least, I have checked its suitability for seducting
but my greatest own hits might be 'Debaser' or 'Something changed', not to
talk of something as uncool as Ozric Tentacles.

Mind rules the body or body rules the mind?'->that's the question...

Two personal remarks :

a) Pour Philippe le charmant : tu fais de la chemie aussi,non? Comme moi.
Je fais de la chemie quantique, mais je suis une physicienne...je me sens
tres solitaire dans mon department !

b)To Robin : yes, I am the one in Nottingham, too !I needed some idea to
sketch a script for Sunday, and your Kiddy story has provided me some
inspiration, together with something a friend of mine told me yesterday
about electronic romance and random meeting with the one she had not met
but met in a chat because they knew...

Arantxa