Sinister: Dog on wheels

Stead, Matthew Matthew.Stead at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 27 15:48:15 GMT 1998

The other day I was skipping along the road.(Lie- I was
feeling very melancholy as I truddled along). This elderly
woman walked past with this dog. It had its two hind legs
strapped up and attached to this axle with two wheels
either end. It pulled itself along with its two front legs
and seemed perfectly happy. As long as this is not an act
of animal cruelty and the legs were supposed to be like
that for medical reasons, then I am very happy! I think
it was a very thoughtful and inventive idea, because most
dogs are just put down by vets that couldn't give an arse,
when they are hurt in road accidents.

Matty.

Stead, Matthew
Email: Matthew.Stead at uwe.ac.uk