Sinister: Antipodeans

Adrian Evans AEvans at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 27 11:01:42 GMT 1998

Morning (GMT).

Whats all this "shag-album" malarky ?  Does it come free with six tokens
from packets of Old Holborn ?
What a load of arse-slappin bollocks.

Shirley b'jeeves if you boys and girls ain't makin' babies, then you
makin' sweeeeeeeeeeet music ?
Then what need of a slip-sloppin' soundtrack ?  All that noise, you
gonna get confused sweet Jesus yes you are.
Whilst you're plumbing the depths with that monkey wrench, with Struan
MacMcMaddog "Seeing other people" tearing at the lobes, you haven't got
your mind on the job have you ? Did you know that the listening of Belle
and Sebastian during intercourse can lead to deflation of purple
bell-end and water-retention round left knee ?  Well it can so stop it.

I say if you can't make that music by yourselves then the only record
you should even think of using as a backing track is Gina G's
"Ooh-Arrr Just a little bit".  You can sing along if you're any good,
though it gets a bit boring when you stick it on repeat forty-seven
times....heh heh heh !!!

Peter out Miller in out in.....that Starsky and Hutch is very good.  I
have a picture I did on the old windows paintbrush of Dougall from the
old supernatural whirlygig fame that I want to send to Honeys Mummy
page.  Unfortunately it's in .BMP format and I don't know what to do to
make it .jpg friendly.  HELP !!!

Is anyone organising a South-Coast meet-up during the xmas/new year
period ?  As much as I would like to go to Glasgow, it's quite a long
way for weird country-folk who don't get out much, and due to family and
future family committments over that period, I definitely am not going
to be able to travel.  I'm sure many are in the same boat.....any ideas
forthcoming ?

Later playmates.
aDRIAN.