No subject

Jordi Trenzano Vilar 0291942a01 at xxx.es
Mon Oct 26 21:20:28 GMT 1998

	First of all, I want to say that I?m glad because Isobel?s health is good
right now. The catalan spring is waiting for you and the rest of the band.

	In previous messages, I told you that I was creating a B&S fanzine in
spanish. If anybody wants to share his creativity with some spanish people,
please send me whatever you like (specially gig reviews) , it doesn?t
matter if it?s written in english.

	Finally, a question not related with B&S. It?s about R.E.M:

	-I have the CD re-issue of 1986?s "Life?s rich pageant" and I think that
the songs are not in the same order as they are printed. Can anyone send me
privately the right order ? I bought it recently, so I?m a bit confused.

	Jordi.