Sinister: dare i ask?

Thessaly1 at xxx.com Thessaly1 at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 14:43:32 GMT 1998

hi there!

i was at the b and s show last night in chicago and had a wonderful time.  i
had considered bring my camera to the show, but knowing how photo shy the band
is, i decided that they might body check people at the door, so i didn't try
to bring it.  of course, after i get inside i realise that they weren't
checking people at all.  i saw that alot of people were taking photos and i
was wondering if anyone on the list did.  if you can e-mail me privately that
would be great.

also does anyone know the set list for the show?  there were a few songs i
didn't know, like slow graffti and possibly a few other new ones (or from
tigermilk) and i would like to know what they were called.  i met stuart after
the show and he was a really nice guy.  he was quite amazed that i came all
the way out from LA just to see his band.  he said something like, "but we are
going to play California sometime,  we will do san francisco, probably skip LA
and then play san diego."  i laughed and said, that is fine, after flying
almost 2000 miles, i can drive a measly 100 miles to see you in san diego. :)
i want to say hi to the few people i met from the list.  i am not surprised i
couldn't find the rest of you, they pack 1100 people in the tiny tin can of a
box they call the metro!  i do wish i got one of those little posters, i saw a
few people carrying.  i guess it was something the "special" backstage people
got after the show!

toodles!

jennifer