Sinister: dare i ask?

Kristopher Harrison mrlunch at xxx.com
Sun Oct 11 16:55:49 BST 1998

Thessaly1 at aol.com wrote:

> also does anyone know the set list for the show?  there were a few songs i
> didn't know, like slow graffti and possibly a few other new ones (or from
> tigermilk) and i would like to know what they were called.

Hi:I  was also at the show last night and I believe these were all of the new or
unreleased songs that they played:
I know where the summer goes
Lord Anthony
Slow Graffitti
Paper boat
Wrong Girl
Loneliness of the Middle Distance Runner

It was a beautiful show all around but i'll let others describe it in depth as I
must now shuffle off to work.
Toodle-oo
Kris Harrison