Sinister: gettin' busy

aaron tieger atieger at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 15:16:59 GMT 1998

I've always found that great music for
shagging/gettin' down/gettin' busy is '80's stuff:
Prince's 1999 especially, but all those Rhino comps
are mighty nice too. Especially the one with "Relax"
"Hold Me Now" and "Cruel Summer" (vol. 13, I believe).

Either that or the Circle Jerks.

aaron
===
atieger at rocketmail.com
auger/anvil

"So goodbye, so long, the road calls me dear
and your tears cannot bind me anymore
And farewell to the girl with the sun in her eyes
I'll kiss you and then I'll be gone" --Tom Waits