Sinister: Girls boobs - a reply

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 15:35:36 GMT 1998

So...does it count as "staring at girls' boobs" if you just have a quick
glance when their heads are briefly turned, or do you actually have to be
intently focussed 18 inches below eye level for a number of minutes for it
to count? Cos let's be honest, we've all done the latter...erm, that wasn't
what I meant at all...

I find it hard to believe that clitoral stimulation is achieved with this
mystical bit of metal, but only because it's one thing rubbing against such
sensitive areas with parts with a bit of yield (oh use your imagination, for
heavens sake), and another crushing it with rigid steel, mistress. But then
I don't have one (a clitoris, that is, although my sex toy collection is
pitifully non-existent too). Having said that, they are in proximity, as
Peter (i think) explained, at certain points during coitus(1), so perhaps it
does work after all.

The prospect of several curious sinisterites checking these facts in a
practical way doesn't do my blood pressure any good, either.

Did anyone come up with a definitive recognition tool for the New York
shows?

So there you are. I'm still about 55 mails short of getting them all read,
but work wouldn't like it very much if that was how they spent the next hour
or so, so I'm gong to go and phone someone instead. Until next time,
chickens,
Biondino xxx

______
(1) hugenob.jpg at www.harderdeeperfaster.com/nudeypics/, 1998, San Fernando