Sinister: Ink Polaroid/Lonliness Is Fun

Madame Cholet barzy at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 16:48:06 GMT 1998

Here's me, reading a book about a girl who lapses into an alcohol/Valum
induced coma, mere hours after washing down a tranquilizer with 3 bottles
of cider. I look uneasy with a hint of panic I think, but never the
less..in focus. The rest of the room, a bit of a blur...you can kind of
make out a larger than life Chris Geddes behind me on the wall, by the bed,
the dim flicker of lights dancing inside our pumpkins...mine and his. (not
Chris Geddes by the bye) Keeping his lit, as well as mine, makes him seem
closer some how. To the left of me is my B&S mug, with old...stale tea in.
Next to that, a smattering of candy and chocolates wrappers...Over
here...you can just make out my new Uncle Bulgaria looking wisely on. And
if he could speak....he's surely tell me that rewinding "Modern Rock Song"
12 times in a row is bordering on psychotic behavior and he'd send me to
bed in my burrow with no Chamomile Soup. This photo shows all too well the
circles under my eyes...this is one for the bin i'm afraid.

"Lonliness Is Fun."

beth