Sinister: DC Pleading

Dave Kennedy s2dlkenn at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 27 17:00:15 GMT 1998

Oh, I'm such a desparate soul.  It seems the people I was going with to see
B&S in DC on Friday, thought I had already bought a ticket my very self.
Well, I didn't.  I hate to post like this (honestly), but if any kind souls
out there have an extra ticket to the show Fri @ Black Cat, please e-mail
me privately and I will reward you with my eternal gratitude and other such
novelties.  Thanks and sorry to waste most people's time.

Dave