Sinister: russian midget strippers

debbie.spiers at xxx.ca debbie.spiers at xxx.ca
Tue Oct 27 15:50:00 GMT 1998

bet nobody who missed a B&S show can say they saw russian midget strippers
as a filler!!

i'm sure jessica is the only one still reading this, so to you i'll say,
you (and i'm quite dislexic, so sorry about the name axo!),
didn't miss much.  the midgets had already left, so there we sat, the only
two females that had more on than our bras, in a strip club.  if anyone
else is reading this, please don't form any opinions of canadian
sinisterines.  we had, of course, had a few too many at the pub.

which is something else i must apologize for. i tend to ramble once i've
downed a few, and now looking back, am rather embarresed. next time remind
me not to get pissed until i've known everyone at the table at least a
day!

so who's up for a bus tour of the american west coast, if and when B&S
tour there?!!  i'll drive!

okay, gotta go to english.  we're reading As I Lay Dying, which is how i
feel after hearing the words REFUND instead of RESCHEDULED.  oh well.

hope last nights show was great and isobelle was better!!

cheers

deb