Sinister: pants what pants

Gary Done gary at xxx.uk
Tue Oct 27 18:45:04 GMT 1998

Doo doo dooooooo!

Hi again, I am still at Garys and he has told meee I can mail the list
again,

General Message - to everyone who has mailed me, I'm NOT ignoring you, but
my home computer is having teething troubles with no knock out gas, so I am
without the mail, booo!

Senor Miller! I've listened to your Northern Soul and Reggae extrvaganza,
and may I say it is jolly fab! Top marks for ETTA JAMES. Have I already told
you how much I like the tape? Ah well, if so here it is again. Your PYNC ROC
CYMRAEG tape will be winging its way to you as soon as you send me your
address! Mail it to Garys adress, cos my pooter doesn't want to play and is
being generally anti-social.

Abi Wrote:

silly, foolish me forgot to tell you who the poetry parrot will be visiting
next. well, he fancies a spell in the company of an "(EX!!) el hombre del
mullet
and ex-Alarm afficiando", so Gary Done, get your crackers out (matron).

Gary tells me to tell you all that he is cacking his pants with fear right
at this moment. He has threatened a Julian Cope poem so watcn out pop
pickers! I do hope the poetry parrot enjoys his brief stay at Garys house, I
am enjoying it, apart from when he PICKS ON ME! He denys it but he does.
Humph.

OOOOH YES! I saw the SuperLambBanana again yesterday!! There was a car sat
next to it with 3 people inside it. Upon asking l'homme de mullete what was
going on - he tells me it is a Radio City competition and those people have
been sitting in the car for 17 days. The last person left in the car wins it
appparently. What twats! Its only a shitty little car anyways! Its not as if
its something fab, like a BATMOBILE. Grrrrr

I haven't got anything else to say cos I can't be arsed reading fecking tons
of digests to, um, highlight the salient points and reply thusly......

I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Sarah

They may take my pooter but they will NEVER take my signature! Ha harrrr!