Sinister: ink polaroid left over from the boston show

azriel kwl96 at xxx.edu
Tue Oct 27 20:11:02 GMT 1998

so here's an ink polaroid i wrote as an afterthought of the boston show.
you're going to have to pardon any strange typing errors. i just got
glasses yesterday and i'm still getting used to them.

it may not look like much, but it's my favorite. i took this one just to
keep my memory alive, knowing i would forget it if i didn't get a snapshot.
see, that's stuart david there with the light blue jacket on. he's standing
by the tourbus outside the morse auditorium in boston. i'm standing there
next to him wearing that big black fuzzy wool hooded coat. i'm kind of
leaning over his shoulder, and you can almost see that he's holding a book
in his hand. actually, the book that this picture was originally written
in. he's signing the back of it. he asked me my name, but couldn't think of
anything to say, so it just says "to kerry, stuart david."

-kerry
"you will have a boy tonight -- maybe you will have a girl tonight -- on
the last bus out of town."
		-belle and sebastian