Sinister: field mice compilation?

(a) clockwork chicken rorshach at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 22:41:14 GMT 1998

hi all,

    i've searched and searched on the www for the tracklisting of the new
field mice 2Xcd comp (shinkansen's website is incredibly secretive.
what are they hiding?)...my copy won't be arriving for at least
three weeks and i'm all a'slavering to know what's on there.  can anyone
help me out?   i would be forever in your debt.

thanks in advance for any assistance,
doug // (a)c.c.

rorshach at execpc.com
http://www.execpc.com/~rorshach/index.html

There are so many groups now that just play the same things over and over,
and this is why i had to get rid of a lot of people in the group because
they felt that was it, they've mastered their instrument and think, "oh
well, I can play the same chord brilliantly for six minutes", which is
ah - you should get a bleedin' machine to do that.  You know, the thing is
to play it with an inflection.

			-Mark E. Smith, 1985