Sinister: Black Sessions

David Moore Daf_Moore at xxx.com
Tue Oct 27 23:05:56 GMT 1998

Hi Smutty Ones,

Merci millefois a cher Philippe and also great big thanks to Jake
(Jake?..Oh my God they killed Kenny!) for the tape that arrived yesterday.
I haven't had time to listen to it all yet as my daughter got to it first
so I could only get to hear some in the car today. (Can't wait for side two
and the first hearing of some of the unreleased stuff. Then I can be a
genuine poser too :) )However the tune of Century of Fakers still did its
amazing hair on end trick and I enjoyed the breathless rush through Poupee
de Cire, Poupee de Son. Love to Isobel and hope she's up and galloping at
full tilt again soon.

Speaking of people being up in the saddle again its nice to see a couple of
lewd and lascivious posts from dear HoneyPaul. Afore-mentioned first born
hired Boogie Nights last night and I realised that all that talk of
gigantic telescopes is just a poorly conceived cover story for Honey's real
job, and that the character of Dirk Diggler is firmly based on him. Get
well to you too. (Daren't say "soon", 'cause I know a bit about living with
someone with ME. But it will happen in the end. Especially if you
concentrate on the smuttier bits of life!)

Love to all. Even when faced with 4 or 5 digests a day I can't bring myself
to just delete any unread.

David Moore
Chelmsford, UK