Sinister: shag-a-lang-a-ding-dong

Mark Kolmar mkolmar at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 02:44:10 GMT 1998

I have to suggest Merzbow's _Music for Bondage Performance_.  Bondage
isn't my thing, but the record is very oddly sensual...lots of metallic
droning and scraping.  (Also one must consider that bondage in Japanese
culture is an artful cooperation between the partners -- so I read in the
liner notes anyway...)

On the other hand, Erik Satie's gentle piano music or Chopin's Nocturnes
would do nicely as well.

--Mark

__ Available now: SENSELESS CD on Mindfield Records MindCD03 Cathartium 14
   < Distributed by Dutch East India Trading and Carrot Top Distribution >
   < http://www.xnet.com/~mkolmar/BurningRome > < MP3 & RealAudio tracks >