Sinister: Athens Here We Come

DSchanding at xxx.com DSchanding at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 03:46:56 GMT 1998

Hi...I am going to Athens to see them from Lexington, KY.  I was supposed to
go with a friend of mine, but they screwed me over, so i guess I have to go
alone :(            ....Soooo, I have got an extra ticket.  I don't know if
it's sold out or anything, but if anyone wants to buy my extra ticket, just
let me know.....Geez, a 6 hour drive alone.....haven't done that in a while.
Write me back at dschanding at aol.com.
David