Sinister: Brighton,Brighton,Brighton

Archel rap101 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 28 14:34:07 GMT 1998

Adrian has been grovelling and begging me to organise a meet in Brighton
which is my HOME (he hasn't really, but it's good for my ego to pretend
so). But I'm a bit short on ideas of where to go at the moment, so I
might turn the question over to you lot. There are some nice places in
lovely Brighton by the sea, but currently I can't remember any of them.
That's what happens when you go and live in York. Of course, none of you
might want to meet me anyway, which is fine.

Coming over all insecure, Archel xxx> >
>           +---+   "legion of bedroom saddo devotees"  +---+
>  +-+  "the cardie wearing biscuit nibbling belle & sebastian list"  +-+

Rachel Playforth
rap101 at york.ac.uk
http://members.tripod.com/~RPlayforth/welcome.htm