Sinister: No Shows

Horlivy, Dorigen Dorigen.Horlivy at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 14:34:07 GMT 1998

Awww...
New Yorkers of course have another problem.
WHile we get many bands we, well I, never
get to see any of them because the shows
sell out immediately.  This, of course,
includes B&S. Moan.
I'm dorigen, by the way, and I'm new to
the list.  How are you all?

Dorigen

/////////////////////////////////////////
Frank wrote this:

Indeed - just because we're Canadian doesn't mean we'll take this lying
down...
We'll just protest very quietly and politely, if it's alright with everyone
else.

The lousiest thing is there aren't even any American shows that are remotely
close-by for T.O.-area Canucks to drive to.  The Philly make-up would be
about it, and even that's about 8 hours away.

Does anyone here have any pull with band management?  Plead for us.

--
Frank Yang
"Canadians are people too."