Sinister: monday night NYC apres gig party

rachel cohen craftylo at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 16:19:01 GMT 1998

hello goldfish.

just a quick note to remind you all where all the really cool NYC people
are going to be dancing and drinking the night away after the monday
night gig.

yes thats right...us NYC scenesters are heading down to the picturesque
East Village to lig, swig, schmooze and booze with our hostesses Carol
and Heather (yes, everyone knows them) at the Korova Milk Bar at 200
Avenue A between 12th and 13th streets.  take a taxi there after the gig
or take the L train downtown to First avenue and walk the rest of the
way.  its not far!

so...i leave the pre-gig stuff to people like Ben or Brian and
Matt...and the apres gig, yes its all up to me.

*i love you all*
kah mee mee loo loo...my furbish is not great yet but i'm learning.

rachel