Sinister: Bored bored bored

ETLRDHY at xxx.se ETLRDHY at xxx.se
Wed Oct 28 17:01:36 GMT 1998

God I'm bored,
          Last half hour in the orifice. Nothing to do except mail obscure
lists and shuffle papers.  Might have spaghetti on toast for tea tonight.
You know, for a change. Bit fed up with baked beans. I suppose I could go
to Somerfield on the way home from the station and buy some cheese, only
the have such a poor selection. It's dark now when I walk home from the
station. Got '3,6,9' on the old walkman tonight. It's quite a dull walk
home actually. Round the back of London Road from Brighton train station.
There are some kids who sit on a wall about 10ft high and are currently
asking for a penny, it's for their guy. Seems like such a crap space to
'guy' from so I always give them a pound. They've been there for about a
fortnight now, it's getting quite expensive.  Maybe I could just walk up
London Rd itself, only it's full of weirdo's. Shite, it's still only 17:05.
Better send this, see if I get any response other than,'You are completely
insane, take a holiday'
Bye Richardxxx