Sinister: poopay duh sear

Laurel Girvan laurel_girvan at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 17:49:59 GMT 1998

     not being a french-speaker, i translated those lyrics from stephanie
     via altavista and this is what i got.  i think it made more sense in
     french...

        I am a wax headstock a headstock of sound My heart is engraved in
        my Poupée songs of wax headstock of sound
        Am I better am I worse Than a headstock of show I see the life pink
        Poupée candy of wax headstock of sound

        My discs are a mirror In which each one can see me I am everywhere
        at the same time Brisée in thousand shouts

        Around me I intend to laugh the headstocks of rag Those which dance
        on my Poupée songs of wax headstock of sound

        They are let allure For yes for a name the love is not only in the
        Poupée songs of wax headstock of sound

        Only sometimes I sigh I say myself what good is Chanter thus the
        love without reason Without anything to know boys

        I am only one wax headstock That a headstock of sound

     perhaps the most fundamental problem is the phrase "headstock of
     sound"?

     --laurel again, reaching my quota for the day