Sinister: Awopbopaloobopawopbamboom

Stuart Gardiner skg21 at xxx.uk
Wed Oct 28 18:47:11 GMT 1998

>Belle & Sebastian release a new EP, as yet untitled on December 7th,
>1998.  The tracklisting will be (but not necessarily in this order)
>
>This Is Just A Modern Rock Song (*sigh*, i love this song ... aahhhhh)
>Slow Graffiti (from the soundtrack to The Acid House)
>The Gate (another Isobel composition + vocal)
>I Know Where The Summer Goes (lovely, lovely, lovely)

<snip>

OK, now I'm confused, I thought Paper Boat and Lord Anthony were coming
out next. Oh well, any releases are good news, especially with IKWTSG on
them...

As for chart rules, could they not just put both the last 2 songs on as
one track, like Hefner did on their last single? Then we get value for
money and the band get onto Top Of The Pops as well!

Other matters - to all the people waiting for tapes from me, I'm working
my way through them but I was away in Lancaster last weekend so I haven't
had time, be patient. (And I still haven't forgiven the girl who left her
handbag in a service station halfway down the M6 and forced us to go on a
2 and a half hour detour to go back and get it... Grr...)

Sorry, no smut, I had enough of that over the weekend ;-)

Big Stu