Sinister: another black sessions request

Tony Zito casio at xxx.com
Wed Oct 28 19:49:17 GMT 1998

Oh me oh my and how do yous do? happy to report that I've recently signed
onto the list, and would very much like to 3rd this request for a dub.
again, email privately, it would be tremendously appreciated and I could
even do something in return? I'm open to suggestions; negotiation should
take the form of flirty banter.

in other news, I'm very much looking forward to monday's nyc event. and
p'haps even the post-event event at Korova to boot?

i heart you all in spades,
t.